Dealership staff are key to the growth of many businesses, so it’s essential that they understand the whole range of products and services on offer. A channel incentive programme will ensure that dealership staff are knowledgeable and confident.
Improve the effectiveness of your channel incentives
Grow your sales network through channel partner incentives
These days channel incentives need to be so much more than a ‘carrot and stick’ tick in the box exercise. They must align with what your overarching business goals, such as:
- Sourcing the right product/service for your customer (moving away from a ‘hard sell’ to a ‘consultative sell’)
- Educating employees on new products/services
- Identifying opportunities to cross sell other products / services
- Offering the customer a better experience
|Inspiring in-store design consultants to improve the sales of kitchens and bathrooms.
||Improving dealer knowledge of the Sharp product range and encouraging sales.
||Encouraging branch managers, buyers, dealers and distributors to promote Exide batteries over competitor brands.
|Download >>||Download >>||Download >>|
Channel incentives that will improve your profitability
Perhaps you require a channel incentive programme aimed at:
- Improving sales of a particular product suite
- Promoting finance agreements
- Increasing the number of customers using your service department
- Improving sales of accessory packages
- Increasing knowledge through product training
- Improving internal communications
- Increasing brand awareness, vision and values
- Improving the customer experience
Effective channel incentives can help you improve your business by motivating your extended team to promote your product over others and go the extra mile for your customers.
Involve and inspire dealers, resellers and vendors
The best channel incentive programmes engage all levels of dealership staff, improve their knowledge of products and increase your team’s confidence to sell additional items such as finance agreements, warranties, servicing, and parts, whilst ensuring that your team focus on getting the right deal for their customer.
See how Volvo used channel incentives to improve the sale of particular vehicles and accessories by over 30%
Engage channel employees with your brand and product
Give them something that will inspire performance and increase sales. To find out more about our channel incentive solutions please call 0845 050 9532 or complete the form below.